Aruba Beach

Thread: Activities without prepaying to reserve?

Activities without prepaying to reserve?

So I was originally supposed to go to Bucuti but we decided to be more in the action and stay at the hyatt since we are late 20s. )

Bucuti was perfect with reservations for activities. I had a UTV tour and Boat cruise that they set up. Obviously I can't use that anymore. I don't think it would be nice to tell them I am staying somewhere else, but please keep my activities reserved lol

The problem is I did not want to prepay for these things upfront. I will if I have to though.

Do any of the companies allow you to reserve, and not pay until you get to the resort? I was looking at de palm tours for most of the tours, but those require me to pay upfront at their website.

PS. The bucuti beach blows away the hyatt when it comes to the beach in photos, so thats a loss. I kept my elements reservation though so I will see it unclose.

I did reserve a papala though in advance at hyatt to avoid the early wake up. The GF thought it would be a little to quiet for us at bucuti, since we like to stay up late and go out and drink etc.

Thank you

Aruba since 1979
    you are certainly able to pay once you get on island.

depalm has activity desks at the hilton and the riu.
    which are within very close proximity to the hyatt.

i recommend visiting the activites desk at one of those resorts.

visit the website and know which tour you want will speed the process.
    you will pay in full at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba1st View Post
    So I was originally supposed to go to Bucuti but we decided to be more in the action and stay at the hyatt since we are late 20s. )

Bucuti was perfect with reservations for activities. I had a UTV tour and Boat cruise that they set up. Obviously I can't use that anymore. I don't think it would be nice to tell them I am staying somewhere else, but please keep my activities reserved lol

The problem is I did not want to prepay for these things upfront. I will if I have to though.

Do any of the companies allow you to reserve, and not pay until you get to the resort? I was looking at de palm tours for most of the tours, but those require me to pay upfront at their website.

PS. The bucuti beach blows away the hyatt when it comes to the beach in photos, so thats a loss. I kept my elements reservation though so I will see it unclose.

I did reserve a papala though in advance at hyatt to avoid the early wake up. The GF thought it would be a little to quiet for us at bucuti, since we like to stay up late and go out and drink etc.

Thank you

You won't regret any of your choices. Hyatt is in the middle of the action and dinner at Elements is amazing!