Aruba Beach

Thread: Anyone booked with Jethro and Octopus lately??

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Anyone booked with Jethro and Octopus lately??

Hi, Waiting to hear from Jethro and his boat the Octopus. Has anyone been on his boat recently? Or heard from him? Trying to put together a private sail with a catamaran company and not having any luck getting the answers I wanted. So far Pelican isn't going to work out (no small private sails), nor is Tranquilo( size of boat), or Morning Star (not looking for that kind of boat) SO...we're stuck waiting to hear from Jethro. There is going to be 15-20 of us and we want to go to places on a catamaran that we've never been to. We're done with the german boat and boca catalina. Can anyone give me advise?

Hi Cindy - We've done a few snorkeling trips with Jethro and have always enjoyed our sails with him but we've never gone on a private sail with him.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Thanks ~Amy~( I love doing those swiggles)...I have heard from Jethro, need to work out some details, but its looking good. We didn't hear from red sail sports, and now have unique sports of arubal to check on. cindy

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Thanks ~Amy~( I love doing those swiggles)...I have heard from Jethro, need to work out some details, but its looking good. We didn't hear from red sail sports, and now have unique sports of arubal to check on. cindy
    Hope it works out with Jethro. He's a good guy! Last time I was on his snorkel cruise he gave me a free Octopus coffee mug that I use almost every day.

I like the swiggles, too.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

You will love Jethro he is a great guy, always makes for a nice relaxing fun trip. Enjoy

Would anyone have an opinion on 10 adults and 6-8 kids on Octopus? Would you do it on his size boat( 40 ft)...And, anyone have any area's that they would suggest we ask him to take us. We aren't interested in the german boat or boca catalina. thanks....cindyo

Octopus

Hi, Just went with Jethro and Jeff on the Octopus on May 11th. WONDERFUL!! It was my first time snorkeling and he was very helpful and informative. Drinks were plentiful, fresh baked french bread with gouda cheese and fresh fruit. We took the afternoon snorkel cruise. Was one of the highlights of our trip. I have attached some pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone booked with Jethro and Octopus lately??-capt.-jethro.jpg   Anyone booked with Jethro and Octopus lately??-snorkeling2.jpg   Anyone booked with Jethro and Octopus lately??-snorkeling.jpg   Anyone booked with Jethro and Octopus lately??-octopus.jpg  

Ah, next time....thanks..
    i think we've had our run of Palm Pleasure. Been 7x, and might be time for a change of boat.

Aruba since 1979
    how difficult was it climbing back up the ladder into the boat?
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Leanorag View Post
    Hi, Just went with Jethro and Jeff on the Octopus on May 11th. WONDERFUL!! It was my first time snorkeling and he was very helpful and informative. Drinks were plentiful, fresh baked french bread with gouda cheese and fresh fruit. We took the afternoon snorkel cruise. Was one of the highlights of our trip. I have attached some pics.