Aruba Beach

Thread: Anyone helicopter tour?

Anyone helicopter tour?

Hello everyone, Has anyone ever done the helicopter tour? also i was reading that there are coupons when your in aruba that you could use for this. I was wondering what peopel that went on the helicopter tour thought and what it costs when the coupon is applied. looking forward to going in June as i just booked my tickets!!

One of the top four activities we have ever done in Aruba was the island helicopter tour. Do not know anything about any coupons.

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    We did the helicopter tour in 2007 and plan to do it again next month. It was well worth the $$ to us! We did the island tour.
    Prices have gone up a little - different owners I believe since we went - but we're still paying to go again!
    We didn't have coupons but I'd be interested in knowing where to get them if you find out! Maybe in the bag you get at the airport?

Aruba since 1979
    i never even look at the coupons this past visit there were coupons in he DIVI bag and coupons in the LITTLE SWITZERLAND bag, both bags passed out at the airport. make sure you check out the coupons in those bags...for flight tours. do not be like me, tossing them out.

the helicopter was flying often.

also too, there is a single engine plane that we saw a few times daily overhead.
    it is yellow.
    i am guessing it is for tours?

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    One of the top four activities we have ever done in Aruba was the island helicopter tour.
    Ditto for us as well!!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Forgot...I have some photos of our ride
    Aruba Island Helicopter Tour

Thanks for the advice. I am going to look more into it. anyone know the prices? By the way nice pictures!!!

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Here is the website. There are a few different prices. The island tour is $140, beach $85....