Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aruba Spas

Aruba Spas

Hi Everyone,

There are handful of spas in Aruba, anyone have any first hand experience with them. We are going to Aruba for the first time. Thanks.

Aruba Spas

We just got back from Aruba last week.

Me and my 3 girlfriends went to the Intermezzo Spa at the Holiday Inn Sunspree while the guys went golfing and diving.

We had an hour facial and an hour massage. It was ABSOLUTELY wonderful! We all felt relaxed and like new women.

Total cost was around $130 (plus extra gratuity if you wish). It was well worth every penny. They will also do a massage on the beach if you want (we chose not to cause it is windy there).

We looked at other Spas, but this one seemed less expensive. We were very pleased. Hope this helps!

Renaissance spa (Okeanos) is closed

Heads up to anyone planning a spa visit at the Renaissance. The Okeanos Spa closed for renovations May 15, 2008. Yes, we were unlucky enough to arrive for a Royal Romance massage on the 16th and they "forgot" to mention it the 2 times I re-confirmed ! They have converted a hotel room on the 3rd floor to do massages. While the massage itself was very good, the ambiance was lacking, as well as the sauna and showers! They gave us a 10% discount on the package but, if you're looking for a spa experience, I'd book elsewhere or only book massages in the Spa Cove on the private island.

Tierra del Sol!!! Great spot

Larimar spa is tan bueno!

I'm hoping the gods of all gift certificates land me one for this joint. I need to mellow out, burn some incense, get hot stones put on my head or something. Can't wait to get back to the rock and off this shabby treadmill up here.
    Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

My wife also likes the Intermezzo Spa at the Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort. She had a pedicure there last night for $42. She will be back for a message the week after next. Prices are excellent and service has been consistent for her.
    Have Fun, Pete

We are leaving tomorrow. When will you be there?

Sidney

Try the Spa del Sol at the Manchebo Resort!!!

This is one of the few spas in Aruba that's really on the beach. You really get the spa-in-paradise feeling as opposed to being in a building with a/c. The treatments are done in small private cabana's with a gorgeous ocean view. Check out attached pictures. One is the picture of the spa and the other is the view you have as you are being treated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aruba Spas-img_5539.jpg   Aruba Spas-img_5540.jpg  

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Try the massage on the private island instead of the hotel....now there's your scenery !

What is the private island?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast