Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Aruba Walking Tour

Now if there was a walking "drinking" tour with stops at the local bars/food places for apps...that would be something I could get behind, lol. A business idea is born...don't steal my idea Technically I just expanded on your idea but that is how businesses start.

Another idea- have it themed...you can do a wine tour and sample different wines- beer tour etc...with apps and the museum to make seem like something you can bring the whole family to, lol.

My last thought as my business mind races...If you team up with local business and cruise lines this would really work! I am wasting my business mind as a wellness educator.

[QUOTE=act1966;306469]I think it's great - and, relative to other city walking tours we've done, not too out of line from a pricing standpoint. I think it would good for first-timers. If anything, they should try and get more local "bites" (or, even better, "sips") as those are always a hit on these kinds of excursions.[
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 10-27-2016 at 03:33 PM.

I didn't notice the ad for the tour till my last morning but I would have taken advantage of the tour. Three weeks, I needed something different to do!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12