Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: ATV Rental Suggestions

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    37

    ATV Rental Suggestions

    My hubby & son are looking to rent ATV's & do some adventurous riding. They are both dare devils!! Best places to rent? On their own or tour?

  2. #2
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    31,948

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    37
    Thanks Andrea. I'll check them out

  4. #4
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    31,948

  5. #5
    Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Natural Pool
    Posts
    345
    Justin's in Palm Beach rents ATV's for the day.
    http://justinscarandatvrental.com/

  6. #6
    Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Natural Pool
    Posts
    345
    ATV Rental Suggestions-more4ess-newest-arrival.jpg
    You can get this for a little more than the price of two ATV's, $290 a day. Aruba requires a full frontal helmet for ATV's, which makes it very hot.

    https://www.more4less-aruba.com/reserve5.php
    Last edited by LeaveTheKidsWithMom; 02-03-2017 at 10:32 AM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Traceyd14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Under a palapa on Palm beach
    Posts
    3,920
    We've seen many atv riders without the full faced helmets - is that a new requirement? We were not required to use helmets when we rented a side-by-side UTV. We did like the AC and ability to lock things inside the jeep we rented, but the UTV was a really fun experience. We rented from George's Cycles. They offer pick up from your resort.

  8. #8
    Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Natural Pool
    Posts
    345
    When we rented from Justin's they told us its the law and pick one that fits. We didn't question it. I'm pretty sure that all the ATV and motorcycle riders we have seen were wearing helmets. UTV may be another story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    We've seen many atv riders without the full faced helmets - is that a new requirement? We were not required to use helmets when we rented a side-by-side UTV. We did like the AC and ability to lock things inside the jeep we rented, but the UTV was a really fun experience. We rented from George's Cycles. They offer pick up from your resort.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Traceyd14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Under a palapa on Palm beach
    Posts
    3,920
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaveTheKidsWithMom View Post
    When we rented from Justin's they told us its the law and pick one that fits. We didn't question it. I'm pretty sure that all the ATV and motorcycle riders we have seen were wearing helmets. UTV may be another story.
    I would want the turtle shell style helmet - that full face would be too much in Aruba. I'm not a daredevil though, so I wouldn't be riding anywhere too risky.

  10. #10
    Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Natural Pool
    Posts
    345
    You got me curious so I went to YouTube and everyone on an ATV was wearing a helmet, not full face. All Justin's has are the full frontal ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    I would want the turtle shell style helmet - that full face would be too much in Aruba. I'm not a daredevil though, so I wouldn't be riding anywhere too risky.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO