Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ATV tours?

ATV tours....who is everyones favorite co.?

We went on a tour last year and loved it but the ATV's were a bit old and rough, my seat kept falling off! So who does the best job with this style of tours?

Do you recall which ATV company you used? We want to do the ATV tour on our trip - Did your group go to the Natural Pool?

baby beach,the riu,the la cabana, the califonia lighthouse

Dont Use Watapana Tours For Atv Or Dunebuggy Rental

The Worse Place To Rent From On The Island, Rude People, A Rip-off, And Junky Equiptment!!!!!!please Take Our Word For It Plus We Have Video To Prove It Too!!!!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    I guess your choice isn't going to be Watapana, Huh?? Everyone should take note.

Oh yes, any help with would be great as we wanted to do the tours this year (didn't have time last year)

So who is everyone using??????

I had wanted to take my three teenagers on this adventure two years ago. I started reading about ATV tours on this website and was astounded with what I read. There were a few stories posted about injuries and one very serious injury. The postings included about not supplying helmets, helmets where given only when asked for(some companies didn't have any) but did not fit properly etc. The most serious was from a man who was relating how his wife had a serious accident and had to be airlifted to Miami due to a very severe head injury. From what I recall, she was not given a helmet and the terrain was so rough that she fell off and was very badly injured. Others reported shoulder separating and broken arm injuries. I have to admit, this did sound fun but I decided to do other things as these stories totally turned me off. Wasn't worth ruining a great trip! Dune buggy tour was suggested by posters but I haven't even done that!!!

I honestly do not know if Watapana is the only ATV operator on the island, but to anyone looking to book a tour, you also need to be aware that other tour excursions sub contract them for their excursions. So you may book through De Palm such as what happened to takevtr1 but STILL be using Watapana Tours.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    I had wanted to take my three teenagers on this adventure two years ago. I started reading about ATV tours on this website and was astounded with what I read. There were a few stories posted about injuries and one very serious injury. The postings included about not supplying helmets, helmets where given only when asked for(some companies didn't have any) but did not fit properly etc. The most serious was from a man who was relating how his wife had a serious accident and had to be airlifted to Miami due to a very severe head injury. From what I recall, she was not given a helmet and the terrain was so rough that she fell off and was very badly injured. Others reported shoulder separating and broken arm injuries. I have to admit, this did sound fun but I decided to do other things as these stories totally turned me off. Wasn't worth ruining a great trip! Dune buggy tour was suggested by posters but I haven't even done that!!!
    Please be careful. There was another serious injury reported in th "Amigo" newspaper ealier this week. A car and an ATV collision.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by ann41 View Post
    So who is everyone using??????
    George's Cycle Center!!! Eventhough they do not have tours, since I last used their services, but they do rent ATV's and scooters. You can arround the island at your own pace.

I find it better like that. Form a group and go ATv or scooter riding.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast