Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ATV tours?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShark View Post
    George's Cycle Center!!! Eventhough they do not have tours, since I last used their services, but they do rent ATV's and scooters. You can arround the island at your own pace.

I find it better like that. Form a group and go ATv or scooter riding.

Thank you. I will look into that, we are the type to go on our own anyway...

Question

hey why you don't you guys check with de palm tours or notorious ranch.they are actuallu the best atv tour operators right now on the island.I mean i live here so i know what is going on in Aruba.
    I really don't recommend you watapana tours they are a rip off in many ways and their atv's are like junk

We used De Palm when we did the ATV tour back in November and had a blast! They were very patient and were a lot of fun. Will use them again hands down!

atv

The following offers ATV
    De Palm Tours
    Rancho Daimary
    Rancho Notorius

Cool Try Kini Kini Transfer and Tours

I tried an ATV tour with Kini Kini Transfer and Tours last June and I had no problems with the company. Indeed, they picked me up at my hotel on time, I had no problems with the ATV/helmet that I was given, the tour guide was great (he did not go too fast/drive dangerously and he was very knowledgeable) and the tour itself was not rushed. I really did not have a negative experience while on the tour or with the company.

The cost of the tour was $65 for a half day (i.e. from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM) for a single rider. The sites I visited included the California Lighthouse, Wish Garden, Alto Vista Chapel, Bushibara Ruins, Natural Bridge, Natural Pool (I stayed about a half hour at the pool itself - enough time to go for a quick swim) and Ayo Rock Formations.

BTW - If you plan on visiting the Natural Pool with a tour company, I would recommend going by ATV as opposed to by jeep as I found it to be a far more interesting/exhilarating tour. That being said, it is a little rough on the way to the Natural Pool/on the other side of the island. As a result, if you are not comfortable riding an ATV, I would stay away from any of the ATV tours on the island.

Interesting that Watapana receives bad reviews just about everywhere http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147248-d676381-r12377382-Watapana_Tours-Oranjestad_Aruba.html

Definitely Oranjestaad, Baby Beach and our home away from home, Divi Village

Cool

Hello all! I am new to this bulletin, but a frequent visitor to the island for the past 23 years of my life. In fact, I have made many friends on the island that help me with various activities and other points of interest while visiting. There is one man, however, that seems to be popular amongst the tourists. He hangs out at the reservation booth next to Amici's down by the high-rise hotels. His name is Junior and I have been using him to book all my activities for the past 6 or 7 years now.I have his phone number, but being that we are international, I'd rather e-mail him if possible. If anyone knows who I am talking about, could you please let me know if there is an e-mail address or any further contact information that I may be able to reach him at? I know this is really random but being that the island and particularly small, it's easy to run into the same people year after year. Feel free to e-mail me at Daposhian5@yahoo.com or by responding to this post. Thanks so much!!!

Aruba~Some call it a vacation, we call it home

ATV Tours

When visiting this time around, I know my son will want to go on the ATV tour. Will need the two person ATV as he is not old enough to ride alone. Can any one recommend a particular company and how much do they run price wise. Any experience, are they worth it, how safe is it, how long are you out. Input appreciated.

We just had an excellent ATV tour with Kini Kini. I wrote all about it at http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/advice-taking-atv-tours-32108/#post114691 If you have any questions, just let me know.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast