Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Balashi Beer Tour

Balashi Beer Tour

Has anyone done the tour of the Balashi Brewery?

If so, was it worth the $6? And, just where on the island is the brewery located?

Thanks

I did the tour a few years ago and it was interesting. The $6. covers the 2 beers you get at the end of the tour. If you go, do stop at the outside cafe for lunch. It is very good and very reasonable. . . . Even if you do not take the tour, go for lunch.

The brewery is across the from the drive in. There is a traffic light at the intersection and it's on the right. You will see it as you go up the hill towards San Nic. . . . .

Tom and Stanley

Hm, didn't even think to see if they did a tour there, cool.

Any idea how much a cab ride from the low rises would cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Ples View Post
    Hm, didn't even think to see if they did a tour there, cool.

Any idea how much a cab ride from the low rises would cost?
    About $30 each way, maybe a little less. It is less expensive to rent a car for the day. Get some additional bang for your buck and take in some other sights as well. Maybe take in dinner at one of the more out of the way restaurants, Marandi, Flying Fishbone, Marina Pirata, just to name a few...

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    We did the tour last March, and found it very interesting! More to brewing beer than I had thought!

Beer tour is real interesting! Went just recently and actually saw their new brew "Limited Edition" being made. That same week they introduced the beer at the Beer Garden. Really tasty - compares to Corona and Amstel Bright...so bring on the limes.

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Inside the Brewery
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Balashi Beer Tour-img_5281.jpg   Balashi Beer Tour-img_5284.jpg   Balashi Beer Tour-img_5279.jpg  

My husband and I as well as two friends visited the Balashi Brewery last week. The tour was interesting- they were making Coke that day. Afterwards, we had our free drinks and ate lunch there. Great lunch selections and good prices. I would recommend both.

Is it a guided tour?

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Is it a guided tour?
    Yes, someone takes you through. Be prepared -- you have to wear a shower cap if you're not wearing a hat!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast