Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Beer Pong Tourny!! May 6th, 2pm at Buster's Garage Bar!!!

Beer Pong Tourny!! May 6th, 2pm at Buster's Garage Bar!!!

We have about 30+ people who will be on the island for a wedding saturday and are looking to find a bar owner who would want to locally promote a beer pong tourney. We did it 2 years ago in Playa Del Carmen and had about 50+ people show up at the bar. They had drink specials and took care of a few of us for bringing a bunch of people in, which was nice. So please, take a moment, think about it, and if you have no idea how to play, here is a quick video.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oIZ9...eature=related A nice friday afternoon crowd at your bar....

Steve

I am not a bar owner but will be in Aruba at that time and would LOVE to see a live beer pong tourney! I am going to keep an eye on this post!

Steve we have two beerpong tables made special from balashi. We had some players last night and have it out a few days a week. I will not be on the island that day but my business partner will if you want to do something let me know and we have prizes and did tournaments before just pm me. O believe cafe 080 another great place has a beer pong table also.

Moomba Beach, Eagle Beach - just about anywhere I can wiggle my toes in the sand and enjoy an ice cold Bright
    I think that Busters would be a great place for your party. The staff is great (Marvin & Jose are two great bartenders!) and always spot on when you need them and the location is central to most hotels. Having met Rusty a few years ago when Busters opened and Mark this past winter - I know you will be in good hands.

Great to know!! We may need more than 2 tables though...room for 4 tables at Busters??

Steve

Moomba Beach, Eagle Beach - just about anywhere I can wiggle my toes in the sand and enjoy an ice cold Bright
    Busters has plenty of room - they may not have the tables though. Mark should be checking back in and can provide more information. I wouldn't even begin to know where you could get more tables.

ArubaJAK....Regular 6 foot tables that fold out can be used....Doesn' have to be anything fancy at all.

Steve

Mark should be checking in soon - he can tell you if they can get the tables for you. Who know's they may already have some on site. It sounds like you guys are going to have lots of fun. Enjoy your trip & good luck at the tournament!

Arubajak thanks, steve i saw ur pm we will take care of u the best we can, i will not be oniland but will give details to rusty. We have 2 pro tabels for beer pong with cut outs etc.. And we have 2 other tables if need be.

Hello everybody!! We are looking to get a bunch of people to Buster's Garage for a friendly Beer Pong Tourney!! It's always a fun time and even if you don't know how to play, it's really easy!! Basically, it's a great way to meet people from this fourm and different people from around the world!! So, if you are interested, please add your name to this post and tell your friends!! This should be a fantastic time and is open to everybody!!! I look forward to meeting all of you!!!

Steve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oIZ9bZoi3c Here is a video for those of you who are unfamiliar with Beer Pong....There are many variations, but the basic Beer Pong is what we will be playing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQdhF9AaZ6s&feature=fvsr This is anther video which will give you the basics as well!! Also, the time will be 3pm, not 2pm!!!!!!

http://www.caribbeantouristfm.com/BustersGarage Here is a lnk to Busters!!! Again, it will be at 3pm, not 2pm!!

Steve
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 04-16-2011 at 02:22 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast