Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Best Fun snorkling catamaran for music drinks & snorkel

Best Fun snorkling catamaran for music drinks & snorkel

I've read many posts & have some ideas. My 25 yr old son has decided to fly to Aruba & spend 3 days with us before he flys back home then off to Cancun with his girlfriend. We have done many fun catamarans in Mexico & Punta Cana. We of course like open bar, music, light lunch & swimming/snorkling. I love Jolly Pirate!! But I think he would prefer a catamaran. What's the most fun catamaran you have been on?

Aruba since 1979
    Catmarin fun for us was the Octopus with Jethro. It was nice and not too wild. http://octopusaruba.com

However DePalm take a larger group on their larger "cat" and there is music and much fun. http://www.depalmtours.com/palm-plea...ernoon-delight
    Your 25 yr old may prefer the livelier boat.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 02-07-2017 at 08:25 PM. Reason: catamarin tours

We've done Mi Dushi in our younger years. They have a new 50' cat, but I haven't heard much about them lately. Last time we sailed with them we had a blast.

Aruba since 1979
    yes, our friend and neighbor forum member phyllist, love the mi dushi

I looked into mi dushi & loved what I saw. Got ready to book it but they don't sail on Saturdays. My son only gonna b with us for 2 full days. He has already booked ATV tour for Friday so we booked Jolly Pirate for Saturday. I'm gonna need a few lazy beach days after he departs on Sunday!! Got my hubby all set up with Tri-bike for Mt bike rental & a race with them!! Thanks to all of you Great people on this forum!!!

@WaltVBThanks for recommending them! In my research they had not come up. Because of your post, I looked into them and contacted them to schedule a private trip for my 50 guests for my wedding this April! They have been easy to communicate with through email, their boat looks awesome and was much cheaper than redsail prices. I can't wait until our trip with them!!

Quote Originally Posted by marriettah View Post
    @WaltVBThanks for recommending them! In my research they had not come up. Because of your post, I looked into them and contacted them to schedule a private trip for my 50 guests for my wedding this April! They have been easy to communicate with through email, their boat looks awesome and was much cheaper than redsail prices. I can't wait until our trip with them!!
    Always a pleasure to help. We will be arriving in Aruba on April 18th. Perhaps we could buy you a drink to celebrate your wedding?

Aruba since 1979
    that's what is so great about the aruba.com community forum
    folks are helpful and civil and respectful!
    Quote Originally Posted by marriettah View Post

Is there a bathroom on the de palm tour for snorkeling or jolly pirates? Also,which do you think is better? Deplam tour looks cooler boat wise but I don't know lol

Late 20s

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba1st View Post
    Is there a bathroom on the de palm tour for snorkeling or jolly pirates? Also,which do you think is better? Deplam tour looks cooler boat wise but I don't know lol

Late 20s
    Jolly Pirates had a marine toilet, it is nothing special but you can use it. You do have to walk down stairs to get to it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast