Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Snorkeling

Quote Originally Posted by ourhistory153 View Post
    Best advice I can offer is if you are not on a boat excursion, watch where they go anyway. They have paying tourists onboard, so they know where to go to keep their passenger happy.
    EXCEPT do NOT attempt swimming out to the Antilla. Over a third of a mile offshore, people have attempted it only to have to be rescued by the personnel of these boat excursions.

kentgerber@adamswells.com Ive already schedule some snorkeling with kent for the last week of July, We are very excited !!

Smile

Wow!! I didn't know I was so popular!! I will be on the Island for 6 weeks starting June 22 thru Aug 3. I have alot of members from 3 of the Aruba boards signed up to go with me so anyone interested, please e-mail me direct and we can set a date and time. Seems like the people I have taken before all want to come again the next year so I believe that is a good sign. Kent
    kentgerber@adamswells.com
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

We are so excited to snorkel with Kent! We just scheduled with him. He emailed us some GREAT pictures he has taken on his trips! 13 more days until we are there!!

We checked out a few new spots on this trip and for simply snorkeling right of the beach, based upon ease of access, Boca Catalina is still a great spot. Even if you cannot swim northward to the coral, between the beach and the reef you will still see some fish.

We also love the area of Mike's reef but you must have a way to get there...

We just returned from Aruba and had the pleasure of Kent taking us snorkeling. This was the most AMAZING experience!! Kent picked us up at our hotel and provided all the equipment. He gave us a CD of all the sealife he has seen during snorkel trips, and he also took photos during our trip, and his underwater camera takes amazing pictures. He emailed all the photos to me that night! We saw a beautiful sea turtle, which was one of the highlights of the entire trip for me. While we met Kent in Aruba, it turns out he only lives 1 hour from us here in Indiana, small world! Kent is a very generous and gracious person who simply enjoys sharing his love of snorkeling with others. We were so thrilled to have found him here on the forum and to have had this awesome opportunity to spend the morning with him!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12