Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Sunset Sail?

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's

Best Sunset Sail?

We would like to do a sunset cocktail cruise and wondering which would be the best one for us. My husband and I lived on our sailboat for a couple of years (many years ago!), going from Cape Cod to Florida, spending a Summer in the Bahamas; the other couple with us are not sailors, and we want them to be comfortable!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    We personally like the depalm boat, the Palm Pleasure, others have their likes. Its a 100 ft catamaran, holds 100 people, lots of seating under cover as well as the nets to sit in on deck. they have happy hour rides and munchies. We've been on their boat 5x, so I feel like I know it !!!

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Thanks, Cindyo --- that one seems to be the most popular! Do they sail from Moomba's? (do I have the right place? next to Holiday Inn?) If so, we did their dinner cruise 3 years ago. Are all the sunset cruises about $50?

Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    Thanks, Cindyo --- that one seems to be the most popular! Do they sail from Moomba's? (do I have the right place? next to Holiday Inn?) If so, we did their dinner cruise 3 years ago. Are all the sunset cruises about $50?
    No, they sail from a pier near Rui. I wanta to say that the price sounds right.
    We really enjoyed the sunset sail. It was adultish, no kids, nice munchies, good drinks, get photo ops...Will say watch what you wear. Niece we were with had a little sundress on and the thing kept blowing up on her, so heed the warning.

[QUOTE=cindyo;166231 Will say watch what you wear. Niece we were with had a little sundress on and the thing kept blowing up on her, so heed the warning.[/QUOTE]

Advice taken! On our dinner sail, the wind was blowing 20mph and lettuce was flying through the air! Gotta have that breeze tho!

Mi Dushi?

Has anyone tried the sunset cruise on Mi Dushi? Looks big enough to be comfortable, but small enough to feel like you're actually on a sailboat!

Did you look at the Tranquilo?

Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    Has anyone tried the sunset cruise on Mi Dushi? Looks big enough to be comfortable, but small enough to feel like you're actually on a sailboat!
    Well, we did it...I won't go into the details, but I know we won't ever go on it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Beaches View Post
    Did you look at the Tranquilo?
    I did, but it might not suit the other couple we'll be with -- they're not sailors!

Blue Melody?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast