Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Black Pearl

Which is why we have sailed with them several times now, and will continue to in the future. You just can't beat personal service like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    now that is certainly good customer service!

Sounds incredible. Just booked with them for later this month. Thanks for all of the information, you all need a commission.

This will be our first trip to Aruba!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

enjoy your first trip to aruba and accept the fact it probably will not be your last trip there.
    Quote Originally Posted by STL15 View Post
    Sounds incredible. Just booked with them for later this month. Thanks for all of the information, you all need a commission.

This will be our first trip to Aruba!

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Not sure why I never researched this after reading the reviews but just did. We are definitely booking this for our November trip. Watched a bunch of the videos and looks wonderful! After all the great reviews from Peg, Walt, Cindy, mark etc. this is a definite to do. I never really snorkeled will give it a try or will float around like Cindy. My DH cannot believe that they provide goggles for people who where prescription glasses what an added plus!

You will really enjoy the Black Pearl. The snorkeling was fun. We had never snorkeled but felt comfortable with their instruction plus the waters were calm. I was surprised at how quick I relaxed. The crew is fabulous. Everyone raves about the grilled cheese sandwiches.

did you see our video?

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    You will really enjoy the Black Pearl. The snorkeling was fun. We had never snorkeled but felt comfortable with their instruction plus the waters were calm. I was surprised at how quick I relaxed. The crew is fabulous. Everyone raves about the grilled cheese sandwiches.

did you see our video?
    I'm not sure Peg is your video on their facebook page? I looked at a few but mostly on you tube will have to go back to look for you and Tom! I'm guessing the grilled cheese sandwiches help soak up the rum drinks for some people (lol) they sound yummy!

I would imagine they took ours down since it was last year. Here's a photo of Tom snorkeling so you can see how calm it is. Just don't tell Tom I posted it !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Black Pearl-image.jpg  

Thanks! Looks as though Tom and others may be standing, is it that shallow? Of course being 5' 2 1/2" doesn't take much to be over my head (lol).

Aruba since 1979
    that water is deep.....not hugely deep but over their heads.
    i looked closely at tom and the lady behind him.
    they both have floatation devices

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    Thanks! Looks as though Tom and others may be standing, is it that shallow? Of course being 5' 2 1/2" doesn't take much to be over my head (lol).

As Andrea said, the water is deep. We felt a little dweeby using the flotation devices but I was glad I used one.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast