Aruba Beach

Thread: Black Pearl - book early!

Black Pearl - book early!

The sunset sail on the Black Pearl was one of the highlights of my family's "once in a lifetime trip to Aruba" last year (we're headed back at the end of June).

Just last week or the week before, I was on their website checking availability. There were plenty of openings during the time of our stay. I decided to hold off on making reservations until our trip had been planned a little more.

Last night I went to check the status again, and there were only two seats available the entire duration of our stay! We are a family of four (two kids, 5 & 8). I promptly e-mailed them and asked if they could squeeze us in on the front tip, where we sat last year.

Joann has already e-mailed me back and told me to take the last two available seats and that she will make notes that we are a family of four that will be sitting on the tip.

Moral of the story: don't delay making your reservations on the Black Pearl!

John

Aruba since 1979
    many any folks rave about the BLACK PEARL
    thanks for the heads up
    Quote Originally Posted by rainmakr View Post
    The sunset sail on the Black Pearl was one of the highlights of my family's "once in a lifetime trip to Aruba" last year (we're headed back at the end of June).

Just last week or the week before, I was on their website checking availability. There were plenty of openings during the time of our stay. I decided to hold off on making reservations until our trip had been planned a little more.

Last night I went to check the status again, and there were only two seats available the entire duration of our stay! We are a family of four (two kids, 5 & 8). I promptly e-mailed them and asked if they could squeeze us in on the front tip, where we sat last year.

Joann has already e-mailed me back and told me to take the last two available seats and that she will make notes that we are a family of four that will be sitting on the tip.

Moral of the story: don't delay making your reservations on the Black Pearl!

John

We had the exact same experience with Strea Charters last year. They only take 8 people at a time.

ale
    do they have a website?

I thought that I had plenty of time to book for our trip in September and when I checked the website they we booked solid for our entire stay. We did this last year and loved it. My daughter is going down in June and we surprised them by booking the trip for them. It really was the highlight of our trip last year. I'm a little disappointed we won't get to do it again this time . So no matter how much time you think you have, get it booked now. You won't be disappointed!

Rob

children

Is there a children's rate?

children

I just heard that children pay the same rate, but they are welcome