Aruba Beach

Thread: Boat ride with kids

Boat ride with kids

Last time my 5yo was very disappointed we did not do a boat ride. I don't want to spend a fortune. Is Jolly Pirates too crazy for little kids? Is there any other company you recommend? I might just skip it and do a tube ride and tell her we don't have time
    Jen
    Owner 2 weeks Marriott Surf ClubNov 02, Jul 06, Jul 08, Oct 09, back in Aug 11
    Mom to DS Dec 06 and DD Dec 08

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/f8/
    check out famiy vacations for ideas.
    personally, i believe that 5 is still to young for something like JP.
    she'd have to be in a lifejacket onboard and that'd be cumbersome.

if you are downtown, maybe you could tip one of the renaissance boat drivers some $$ and ask if you and your daughter can tag along for a r/t from the marina hotel to the isalnd and back.

only 3 days .....a slow tube ride might fit in better.

What a fabulous idea to ask the Rennaisance boat driver for a R/T!! Bet they would do it.

Aruba since 1979
    they are probably allowed to only transport guests, but a $20 may help their decision in your favor

Not a bad idea but I think we will skip downtown on this trip. The next time we do a 16 day trip I am considering doing a night or two at renassaince just for the island. Maybe we will just do the the tube ride that holds four people and call it a day. I think my husband would rather do that than spend the time and a meal on the boat. Also I don't know how Jolly Pirates is but the boats I saw going out from Pelican Pier didn't even have kids in life jackets.