Aruba Beach

Thread: Booking Excursions Online

AXE

Talking Booking Excursions Online

After reading many blogs it seems to be a money saver to book excursions online. However, I kinda like to just play things by ear while on vacation and do as I please without any comitments. Thus I was thinking about bringing my I-touch and finding a WiFi hotspot and booking "online" when I decide to go. But I wouldnt be able to print a confirmation.

So my question is do you need to have a printed confirmation for these places or are they good about having you on the list when you get there if you pre booked?

The next question would be (im staying at the surf club) are there any free WiFi spots in or near the surf club? Or better yet free business center with computers and internet?

And lastly does anyone else see any other possible catches in this plan?

Thanks for all the help!!

21 more days!!!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    AXE...when arriving the Little Swiss bags have lots of coupons in them...often boat rides, restaurants...use them and book when there.
    We have in the past booked directly on line for boat rides as discounts were given if you booked then. We also had the printed reservations with us and avoided longer waits if doing it at the dock
    I guess its your call with what you are comfortable with. We pick a date and live with it. Kids needed a break from the beach scene so we picked the middle of the week a lot of times.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    I guess its your call with what you are comfortable with. We pick a date and live with it. Kids needed a break from the beach scene so we picked the middle of the week a lot of times.
    We do the same as well to break things up.