Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bringing teen girls to Aruba!!!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    I think those "deckhands" hit on every single young girl on the boat...they even make their drinks a bit stronger....how do I know, I watched it happen...its called free pour...I personally find it very offensive that the deckhands "come on " to the young girls. I have watched them ask girls for their phone numbers...UGH...

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    I think those "deckhands" hit on every single young girl on the boat...they even make their drinks a bit stronger....how do I know, I watched it happen...its called free pour...I personally find it very offensive that the deckhands "come on " to the young girls. I have watched them ask girls for their phone numbers...UGH...

Just curious, what boats have this happened on?! That's totally disgusting and wrong!
    Next Aruba trip in

I hate to say it, but that happens anywhere, and I don't really think it's terribly fair to discount any particular company because it's just as likely to happen somewhere else.

I think it's very smart for the girls to stay together, and as a woman that travels alone frequently, I find that teaching your girls the polite way to handle a situation like that, rather than try to shelter them from it, would perhaps be a more constructive effort.

Lec27

Agreed Thanks
    alot!

I love the beach (who doesn't?), anywhere that I can snorkel, The Donkey Sanctuary (much to the dismay of my daughter), the lighthouse.
    ...and why I won't name the tour group!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by lec27 View Post
    I hate to say it, but that happens anywhere, and I don't really think it's terribly fair to discount any particular company because it's just as likely to happen somewhere else.
    I hope you noted that no particular company was noted...I intend to keep it that way. It was just a word of warning not to let your guard down..especially teen girls who might be swoned over.

No need to name a company all have that issue. I have seen some address it on the spot and not stand for it. While others look the other way. We choose to use the ones that address it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123