Aruba Beach

Thread: Bucuti spa?

Question Bucuti spa?

Does anyone know if Bucuti Beach Resort offers massages as an amenity and if so how good they are? Also, is there another resort not too far from Bucuti that offers spa w/massage facilities?

Thanks for the spa link.

Has anyone used Bucuti's spa services? If so, can you comment on your experience? Thanks!

Baby Beach -just to be lazy and float on my raft and snorkle too
    If you go before November, I would love to hear which Spa you used and how you liked it.

We are hoping to go to the Spa in early November. Thinking of trying Indulgence by the Sea /Divi or the Intermezzo Day Spa or Tierra Del Sol Spa.

If I hit the Megabucks, I would go to the Okeanos Spa on Ren island as it sounds GREAT, but it is pretty expensive for my pocket.

Jill

I've been to the spa at the hyatt and it was wonderful!!

Joanie a

I've been to the Spa at Bucuti and it was really good. As I understand it's operated by a company, which has also locations at Holiday Inn, Mill Resort, La Cabana, Westin and Captain Don's Habitat, so there's probably no big difference between these hotels.
    Hundreds of Pictures from Aruba, Curacao, Venezuela, Vietnam, Finland, Cyprus and more: http://www.teresniak.de/index_english.html

My husband and I have had several massages at the Larimar Spa at the Radisson, both individual ones and couples massages. They are wonderful. The people area great and the spa itself is beautiful. We'll be there in 22 days!

I have a quick 3 night trip coming up. We are booked at the Ren Marina. We are beach people. I am not sure if the boat is the way to go-I like to walk the beach. Would the Marriott Stellaris be a better choice? Please help- need to know by Wedsnesday to cancel and rebook. Thanks
    Next Aruba trip in

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Jamicamom...get yourself to the suites and out of the marina if you decide to stay there...cindyo