Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bully or Cerry for Private Tour

Aruba since 1979
    BOTH of these fine gentleman have been incredibly helpful to many of us.

Bully, who does not know me from Adam ran an errand for me back in February. He delivered an Aruba Today newspaper to a person that i know (per my request) that was staying at the DIVI village.
    All as a favor cuz he is a nice guy.

Serry www.PITAruba.com brought my husband and i on what we thought was a wild goose chase. We went on a "quest for shark teeth hill". Without a complaint he was tenacious in the "find". DH and i were very ready to call it a day, but Serry kept us motivated and pumped for the hunt.

I have never met Bully iin person, but he is perceived as a lovable teddy bear and very willing to do his job well.
    Serry, whom we have met is brilliant,, articulate and very willing to do the job well.
    andrea

Aruba since 1979
    frank who ?
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    To be very frank, I have never heard anything negative about either of these gentleman. Both are honest and hardworking. Imo you couldn't go wrong with either man.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    BOTH of these fine gentleman have been incredibly helpful to many of us.

Bully, who does not know me from Adam ran an errand for me back in February. He delivered an Aruba Today newspaper to a person that i know (per my request) that was staying at the DIVI village.
    All as a favor cuz he is a nice guy.

I have never met Bully iin person, but he is perceived as a lovable teddy bear and very willing to do his job well.
    Serry, whom we have met is brilliant,, articulate and very willing to do the job well.
    andrea
    As Andrea said she doesn't know Bully. I don't know Cerry or ever met him...
    I will say Bully also did for us, Robo and I, an INCREDIBLE personal favor, one which we will never forget, Bully is a kind, thoughtful, and a general good guy. I guess you can't go wrong either way.
    Last edited by cindyo; 05-30-2009 at 01:48 PM. Reason: correct english

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Bully is a kind, thoughtful, and a general good guy. I guess you can't go wrong either way.
    I wholeheartedly agree.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

How do you contact Bully and/or Cerry? Also, what are their prices for the private tours?

Taxis by law charge $40 per hour for a private tour with a maximum of five persons.

Serry
    cell phone number 5606079. His email is cyrllcroes@yahoo.com

Bully
    cell phone number 5937520. His email is bullytaxi79@hotmail.com

In March we did an incredible tour with Bully. As we had requested Bully arrived with a cooler stocked with bottled water and Balashi. Bully first asked us where we have been previously on the island. He then planned out a tour to take us we hadn't been. Although we had been out well over 5 hours, Bully said only 4 hours wass driving time so that was the charge. Wish we could have recorded the entire afternoon. Hadn't laughed so much in quite some time.

I doubt Bully we ever forget our encounter with the horses in the national park and Brian handling the Boa.. Great time! Hope we can do it again.
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

I was completely impressed by Cerry. Highly recommend!

If you want to "tour" the island rather than "sightsee," Cerry is the best choice. I agree in that he is a wealth of knowledge. He takes his history and facts seriously, which just confirms his dedication to ensuring you have a unique experience.

You can check out DePalm Tour if you want to have an island tour. It would be much more exciting if you go and discover the beauty of the island by yourself though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast