Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By Aruba4ever

Thread: Bushiri Go-Karting

Mangel Halto Beach, The Natural Bridge, Zeerover's and the Buvarian(German) restaurant

Bushiri Go-Karting

Has anyone experienced Bushiri Go-Karting first hand? We'll be in Aruba a couple of weeks and considering taking a spin. We have a huge family reunion commencing and wonder if this'd be good for a large family crowd? Thanks in advance for any info you'll offer...

Aruba since 1979
    to the best of my recollection, forum member aruba4ever took his son a year or so ago.

if you put GO KART or GO CART in the search bar the thread where it is mentioned will appear.
    or
    you could also private message him

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblaize View Post
    Has anyone experienced Bushiri Go-Karting first hand? We'll be in Aruba a couple of weeks and considering taking a spin. We have a huge family reunion commencing and wonder if this'd be good for a large family crowd? Thanks in advance for any info you'll offer...

I think it would be a blast for a huge crowd! We did it for my sons birthday last year and all enjoyed it a lot. The track was pretty long and the carts flew.....They have it at night under the lights as well I do believe. Lots of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblaize View Post

It will be a blast! We go a few times each trip...I don't ride them but the men in my family LOVE them!