Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cliff jumping

Cliff jumping

Last year while in Aruba, my family and I were talking to a local about activities he enjoys on the island. He told us about an area where you could jump off the rocks into the ocean. I believe he said it was near malmock beach. I'm just wondering if anyone know anything more about it?

Aruba since 1979
    i sent a message to a forum member who (i think) brought her son and his friend to that area to jump off the rocks into the sea.
    if so, i am sure she will post about it here.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalmieri View Post
    Last year while in Aruba, my family and I were talking to a local about activities he enjoys on the island. He told us about an area where you could jump off the rocks into the ocean. I believe he said it was near malmock beach. I'm just wondering if anyone know anything more about it?

Aruba since 1979
    i did some poking around and found this : Aruba with Teen boys July 4 - 11 see post 29

forum member Nikko mentions the place at Malmok area.

Awesome thank you very much for looking into that for me!

Aruba since 1979
    you are welcome
    Awesome thank you very much for looking into that for me!

yes we went to the malmok area. it is on shore by where the snorkel boats go. it was high enough for fun but not danger. height changes a bit as tides go in and out. lol wear water shoes definately!!! it is fun.....i have even done it. you can also look for sea glass around there. If you have any other questions let me know. Cliff jumping-dsc09322.jpgCliff jumping-dsc09329.jpg

At the Natural Pool .. there were some people including "Rockey" our tour guide jumping off the cliffs.
    Was pretty amazing.. but the only jumping I did was off the small rocks entering the water

This brave person jumped with his two children from Dos Playas. I looked down from that cliff and I tell you it is no joke with the boulders below the water and waves crashing in. I assume water entry location and the conditions must be perfect
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLCgnutpd-E

Aruba since 1979
    DANGER

smh

Jumping at Dos Playa is crazy and honestly, not very smart. There are signs posted warning of the currents. Its beautiful to look at but that video gave me a sick feeling in my stomach.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast