Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fanchthang

Thread: Communication from Aruba Sunrise ATV Tour/Club Arias

Question Communication from Aruba Sunrise ATV Tour/Club Arias

Just wondering if those that booked this tour in the past have had issues getting a response from the company???

We booked through their website and never heard anything back. A week later I emailed the contact address on the site and about a week after that I heard back. I had some follow-up questions (time to report, payment methods accepted, directions/address for GPS) and haven't heard anything in a week. We leave on Tuesday and our tour is on Wednesday. Maybe I'll call them when we get
    to the island.

Anyone that has been, did you just show up before 6am? Do you recall if they took credit cards or just cash?

Thanks!

I can get a message to them for you

Hi, If you have an email address or cell number you can send me I will forward it on to the owner for you.
    you can email me at (I had my email address here but Andrea J remind me that's not a good idea)
    If you go to www.arubabobsnorkeling.com you can contact me through there, my name is Stuart.
    (I hope its ok to put the web page Andrea?)
    They do take credit cards but I think you need to make sure they are expecting you.

Quote Originally Posted by CDNJehn View Post
    Just wondering if those that booked this tour in the past have had issues getting a response from the company???

We booked through their website and never heard anything back. A week later I emailed the contact address on the site and about a week after that I heard back. I had some follow-up questions (time to report, payment methods accepted, directions/address for GPS) and haven't heard anything in a week. We leave on Tuesday and our tour is on Wednesday. Maybe I'll call them when we get
    to the island.

Anyone that has been, did you just show up before 6am? Do you recall if they took credit cards or just cash?

Thanks!
    Last edited by fanchthang; 10-31-2014 at 06:27 PM.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    It sounds like Sunrise tours, not arubabob.
    They both work out of Club Arias but aren't the same thing.
    kent does skooter snorkel tours, Arias does the 4 wheel things at early morning.

Did you make arrangements to be picked up at 6am?

we have never had a problem.
    heres his email. We reserved with credit card.

arias71@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by fanchthang View Post
    Hi, If you have an email address or cell number you can send me I will forward it on to the owner for you.
    you can email me at (I had my email address here but Andrea J remind me that's not a good idea)
    If you go to www.arubabobsnorkeling.com you can contact me through there, my name is Stuart.
    (I hope its ok to put the web page Andrea?)
    They do take credit cards but I think you need to make sure they are expecting you.

Aruba since 1979
    stuart that is fine!!

Thanks everyone. Knowing that they take credit card helps me plan hpw much cash to bring. They DID confirm the date I booked but then never reponded when I provided the info that we'd drive ourselves ... and asked my additional questions.

Cindyo, that's one of the email addresses I've reponded to several times with no luck.

Maybe I'll just give them a call as soon as we check-in. We booked for the day after we arrive, so if we are unable to take the tour that day then hopefully we can rebook for one of the other 6 days we're there.