Aruba Beach

Thread: Dangerous jet ski

Dangerous jet ski

i never thought that a jet ski could hurt me out of the water but......... My cousins and i where on the beach about to get on the jet skis and i noticed that there where 2 skis on the beach with some damage to them so i was pretty sure that they wouldn't have us get on those. But i was standing by one of them looking at the damage and one of the guys that works there asked me to help him pull that one into the water cause it still worked good and i was going to be using it. So i got on the right side of it (i never really pulled a ski into the water b4 lol) and began pulling it while the water was still around it and i was still pulling it and the guy told me to stop cause the water went back so i did. Then i tried to anticipate the next little wave coming in and it didn't come in that far so i pulled anyway and pulled the ski right over my toe and i guess bent it up . I didn't really know how bad it was all i saw was some blood that was it. usually i stand up while while on a ski but i noticed that the more i stoop up it starting hurting like crazy. So by the time i was done my little toe looked like my big toe and my whole foot was bruised. So for 5 remaining days in paradise i was limping around like a klutz. Its always something

Hope your felling better,ouch that had to hurt.

yeah it still kinda hurts. The bruising is pretty much gone and just the one top still feel a little bad but all in all it feels alot better then b4. i always get something on vacations either i get sick, loose something, but this one was a first a almost broken bone.

wow.....are you sure you aren't related to me ????
    I am the most accident prone person I know....and most of the other forum members will agree since I am dumb enough to report all of my stupid accidents to them...
    When in Barbados this past March I slipped getting into the water as I was going down the ladder from the boat we went out on to swim with the turtles....last 3 toes were swollen for 3-4 days and I still can't wear tight shoes......
    LOL !!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

lol ouch. I swear being on vacation and injuring a part of the foot is painful especially when there is sand everywhere

Aruba since 1979

Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    I am the most accident prone person I know....and most of the other forum members will agree since I am dumb enough to report all of my stupid accidents to them...
    When in Barbados this past March I slipped getting into the water as I was going down the ladder from the boat we went out on to swim with the turtles....last 3 toes were swollen for 3-4 days and I still can't wear tight shoes......
    LOL !!!!

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    LOL !!!!
    I must be related to both of you! Last October in Bermuda I stubbed my middle toe on a piece of coral on the beach and broke it! Spent the rest of the week with my toes taped together!