Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Edronenburg

Thread: Day Passes

Banned

Day Passes

This year I'll be going on a cruise. One of the ports is Aruba. Does anyone know of any hotels that offer day passes to use their facilities? The ship doesn't get there until 2:00PM so it really doesn't leave a lot of beach time. I'm wondering if the Renassance would sell a day pass to use there private Island for a couple of hours. Since te ship doesn't sail until 11:30..I am really excited about eating at El Gaucho's

Aruba since 1979
    the renaissance passes are $75 pp
    and are sold based on occupancy of the 2 renaissance resorts.
    if it is a very busy time, then no you will not be able to purchase a day pass.

other resorts up along palm beach have day passes to be sold.

the RIU has a deal that includes 3 squares, the beach/lounges and alcoholic beverages.

also too MOOMBAS area, at Palm Beach rents chairs to those that are needing to sit themselves in the sun and enjoy the beach.

andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by April in Aruba View Post
    This year I'll be going on a cruise. One of the ports is Aruba. Does anyone know of any hotels that offer day passes to use their facilities? The ship doesn't get there until 2:00PM so it really doesn't leave a lot of beach time. I'm wondering if the Renassance would sell a day pass to use there private Island for a couple of hours. Since te ship doesn't sail until 11:30..I am really excited about eating at El Gaucho's

Since your ship doesn't get in until 2pm and you plan on eating dinner at El Gaucho, you might be better off just renting chairs on Palm Beach which would be alot cheaper for the day. There is a vendor between the Radisson and the Riu (near DePalm Pier) and you can also rent chairs at Moomba's Beach Bar, as Andrea said above.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Banned
    Thanks Andrea and Amy

Since the ship doesn't arrive until 2pm $75 dollars is a little steep. I would do it if we got there in the morning. Moomba's sounds good since all we need is a couple of chairs and an umbrella

Thanks!
    Last edited by April in Aruba; 02-07-2012 at 12:30 PM.

Whatever you decide, I am sure the whole "Forum" hopes you enjoy your short stay. Perhaps, in the future, you can come and stay...you will never be sorry...it is "Paradise," and the people are the best.

Have a nice cruise, a pleasant few hours in Aruba; and a safe trip back with good weather.

Ed

Banned
    Thank you Edronenberg. I have been to Aruba many times and stayed at the Marriott Stellaris Hotel, as well as The Hyatt I LOVE Aruba, but this year we decided on a cruise. Besides El Gaucho's which I love, we ate at Wacky Wahoo the last time I was there. It's amazing the information that is exchanged while waiting for a hut in the morning