Aruba Beach

Thread: De Palm Island Beer and Food question

De Palm Island Beer and Food question

Can any one tell me what type of beer (if any) is included at the De Palm Island open bar? Is it only draft beer? Do they have any American beers, like Bud Light, Coors Lite, Miller Lite? I will be drinking Brights but DH likes what he likes so I told him I would ask.
    Also I've heard the food is getting better but what is it? Is it cook out food like hamburgers, hot dogs? Any seafood?
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Beer

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Can any one tell me what type of beer (if any) is included at the De Palm Island open bar? Is it only draft beer? Do they have any American beers, like Bud Light, Coors Lite, Miller Lite? I will be drinking Brights but DH likes what he likes so I told him I would ask.
    Also I've heard the food is getting better but what is it? Is it cook out food like hamburgers, hot dogs? Any seafood?
    There is draft beer. I do not think they have any American beers. There is a breakfast buffet and also lunch buffet. They also serve hamburgers hotdogs fries and chicken tenders all day. We love their chicken tenders The snorkeling there is awesome. We go every year. Hope this helps

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    Hello, I was just there in August.

They have Balashi beer, Piņa colada and strawberry daiquiri mix. And they have lime margarita mix. Sadly they are lacking on the beer, no American beer that I can remember. They do mix things if you ask them to, for example my husband is a fan of a Miami Vice which is piņa Coloda and strawberry daiquiri mixed together. Yum! On that note, I don't recall the mixed drinks being very strong but in my opinion that is a good thing because you are on the island all day and would be miserable to get a hangover so early! Sometimes also they put up special mix drinks on their chalk board so you can pick and choose what you want that way.

Food wise you are looking at chicken tenders, French fries, and burgers. I believe that's it for food. All is very delicious and all you can eat! I distinctly remember eating four plates of chicken tenders with the hubby

Chicken tenders, fries & burgers are the only things available by the bar, but there is another building with the huge buffet of different items
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ