Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: De Palm Tours

I have a quick question to add on to this thread. I am looking at going with DePalm Tours for the full day Jeep Safari Adventure because it sounds fun and also includes 1/2 the day at their private island. Do the jeeps or land rovers you drive while on the tour have automatic transmission or are they stick shift? This is kind of a big deal for me because neither myself or my wife know how to drive a stick shift. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sunset Cruise!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Ditto on ken's post...sunset cruise or snorkel cruise....the BEST....No one does it better than Depalm on the Palm Pleasure....cindyo

anyone tried the Fantasy dinner cruise? What about the Seatrek or Snuba?

For the "sunset cruises" what is the dress attire for the boats? Are most wearing casual, or swimsuits/cover-ups? dressy?? We are thinking of doing one, seems nice to have some cocktails & snacks on a boat during sunset!!!

Its the greatest sunset cruise....attire....Nice shirt, shorts, sandals...I would not wear a skirt or dress. The wind blows them up. People do not wear swim suits since there is no stops to swim. Only thing you need is a camera. Open bar and asst food. The time we went this year they had meatballs and chicken wings. Other times I have been they had fruit, cheese, so I think it varies. DO IT !!! We've been on the boat 5 x. I AM TALKING PALM PLEASURE....

So, Cindyo.....you would recommend De Palm tours for the sunset cruise & snorkel cruise??

Ah yes..........hands down...check out my photo's of the boat...
    The pic's are in the gallery above, just scroll thru the site above to cindyo pictures.....WE HAVE DONE BOTH in our 2 wk stay, so far 5 rides in 3 yrs...

One more question....do they provide transportation to and from hotel? We are staying at the Divi!!!!!!!!!!

Depalm has a bus that stops at all the hotels both ways. One of those big tour busses. Check when and if you make reservations. We usually take a cab to the pier, and take the bus home. After a few drinks on the boat we all want to be together and "take the bus over"....last trip 29 people....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12