Aruba Beach
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Deep Sea Fishing

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13

    Cool Deep Sea Fishing

    Does anyone happen to know a fishing charter that is available either full or half day up to 8 people.

    Here is the thing that is different from everyone else's response - I need to be able to take the catch with me.

    All of the charters I have looked into, the crew keeps the catch. If I catch it, I want to take it home with me.

    Please advise.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member arubamark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ren Island
    Posts
    1,457
    I used to fish on the Obsession and I would be able to bring my catch back to the poolside bar grill and they would cook it for me. I heard last year they got into a little trouble with some drug transportation. There are other boat at the Seaport Marina that will allow you to take the catch home. Take a walk around the docks there and talk to them. Something can always be worked out. I'm not a big fan fishing in Aruba, never do to good. A few fish here and there. Not like the tuna massacres we have here of the Jersey coast.

  3. #3
    Senior Member kent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    palm beach, mangel halto for snorkling
    Age
    53
    Posts
    990

    Smile

    I go deep sea fishing alot in Aruba. Most boats take 4 to 6 people. If you want to take some fish to cook in your room, that is fine but you can't take it off the Island. You will be stopped at the airport. The boat I always take only takes 4 people.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

  4. #4
    Member kdecker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    38
    Just found this site off the VisitArubaPlus card site:

    http://www.teasercharters.com/about/index.html#picture3

    Quote Originally Posted by myantz View Post
    Does anyone happen to know a fishing charter that is available either full or half day up to 8 people.

    Here is the thing that is different from everyone else's response - I need to be able to take the catch with me.

    All of the charters I have looked into, the crew keeps the catch. If I catch it, I want to take it home with me.

    Please advise.

    Thanks

  5. #5
    Senior Member arubamark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ren Island
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    I go deep sea fishing alot in Aruba. Most boats take 4 to 6 people. If you want to take some fish to cook in your room, that is fine but you can't take it off the Island. You will be stopped at the airport. The boat I always take only takes 4 people.

    What boat do you fish on. I just emailed Teaser charters. If you have any other suggestions please share. I was thinking of doing another charter this year to see if we can finally put something together. Thanks !

  6. #6
    Senior Member kent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    palm beach, mangel halto for snorkling
    Age
    53
    Posts
    990

    Smile

    Aruba Mark, I always fish on Paradice with captain Montie and his wife. Right now he is parked down town and has a red top on a white boat. Its not a fancy boat but when I go fishing, I don't look at the boat, I look at the caught. Every Feb. I fish with him twice and I always get 5 to 7 wahoo. Last July I looked him up and he said the fishing is slower in the summer but I thought I would give it a try. I got 1 wahoo, 1 king fish, 1 mahi mahi, and 1 bonita. Hey, at least we caught fish. Everyone else was bringing in nothing. In the fall Montie parks his boat up by the Marriott.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

  7. #7
    Senior Member arubamark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ren Island
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    Aruba Mark, I always fish on Paradice with captain Montie and his wife. Right now he is parked down town and has a red top on a white boat. Its not a fancy boat but when I go fishing, I don't look at the boat, I look at the caught. Every Feb. I fish with him twice and I always get 5 to 7 wahoo. Last July I looked him up and he said the fishing is slower in the summer but I thought I would give it a try. I got 1 wahoo, 1 king fish, 1 mahi mahi, and 1 bonita. Hey, at least we caught fish. Everyone else was bringing in nothing. In the fall Montie parks his boat up by the Marriott.
    Thanks, I will keep him in mind. I wonder if he will still have the boat down by me when I go in October. I will have to walk the docks and look.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1

    RE:Deep Sea Fishing

    lot of colorful fish seeing.It is very interesting when we see different varieties of fish.
    -----------------
    Dharvesh

    http://www.blazeinfotech.com

  9. #9
    Senior Member kent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    palm beach, mangel halto for snorkling
    Age
    53
    Posts
    990

    Smile

    Mark He doesn't park at the docks. He has a white boat with a red top. Its out in the water by the docks. There is a tent on the beach by Moombas and his wife is there trying to sell fishing trips. Just make sure its Montie on the Paradice boat. You will caught fish. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO