Aruba Beach

Thread: Deep Sea Fishng Partners

Deep Sea Fishng Partners

Hi all, my husband and I will be in Aruba 4-12-08 to 4-19-08. We have never been here before. I am very nervous about the forcast, as it says it will be windy. I am assuming more so then usual and I hear it is pretty windy. Well, I guess I am looking for suggestions on what to do. I really want to go deep sea fishing but don't want to pay the $300+ dollars for just 2 people. If anyone is going and wants to split the cost please let me know. We are staying at the Amsterdam Manor on Eagle beach. I am interested in parasailing, scuba diving and ATVing. Also, if anyone has any advice for us. This is also our honeymoon and our first time out of the country. Please I need all the help I can get.

Thank you!!

New 2 Aruba

palm beach, mangel halto for snorkling

If you go deep sea fishing, you better take a car sick pill. The waves out there are 10 to 15 foot. I see people getting sick everytime I go out. They take you up by the light house and its very rough. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: 47th trip in June 2015 and 48th trip in Nov 2015.