Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Deep see fishing on Aruba

Catashi, thats were our rented bungalow is. Our fav beach is Rogersbeach. Our favorite hangout, the Cigar Lounge of Ruben de Lange.

Deep see fishing on Aruba

Hi guys,

Does anyone know somthing about deep see fishing on aruba? It wil be our firts time to have a go, tips are more then welkom.

THX

Hey how's it goin buddy!

Try either of these two boats ran by the same operation.

"Kenny's Toy" or "Teaser"

I have the gentlemans direct email if you want PM me.

Mark

I'd suggest Kenny's Toy. My friend Milton is a captain and its a great boat! Any questions please ask!

Catashi, thats were our rented bungalow is. Our fav beach is Rogersbeach. Our favorite hangout, the Cigar Lounge of Ruben de Lange.
    Quote Originally Posted by DushiHeidi View Post
    I'd suggest Kenny's Toy. My friend Milton is a captain and its a great boat! Any questions please ask!
    Thx Heidi,

Do you have a phonenumber or a internet site? Would be great, THX

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post
    Thx Heidi,

Do you have a phonenumber or a internet site? Would be great, THX

http://www.teasercharters.com/fishing/index.html

How much do they charge for their trips?

Half day trips at US$ 350.00 and Full day trips at US$ 700.00 for the boat for up to four people. My husband has gone with Teaser Charters for about 4-5 trips now.

Make sure you bring lots of sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses and anything you may need in case you get seasick. My husband never gets seasick but his friends have.

We always pack a lunch and bottled water for him in a cooler and then, if he's lucky, brings back the fish he caught. We take the fish to Driftwood where they cook it for you four different ways.

Smile

I always go with Paradice Charters. Its not a fancy boat but I go 3 times with him every year when I am there for 3 weeks. Up until this year, we caught 7 wahoo every time we went out for a half day. This year we got 5 wahoo every time we went out. Make sure you take car sick pills. IT ROUGH!!!!!!!
    His wife is in a hut on the beach at Moombas and she sets you up with him. Montey Lopez is his name.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Also if you catch stuff with Milton he will give it to the Driftwood and you'll be able to enjoy your catch at the best seafood place ever!!! lol

Smile

Hello all,

My girlfriend and I just booked our first trip together to you guessed it, Aruba! While there I plan to get on the ocean at least 1 day for some fishing (maybe two). Looking around at some of the charters are there any smaller boats that take out one or two anglers. In Cabo you can take a trip on a panga for $100-200 and they take you out maybe a mile or so, I have had good luck doing this. I read in another thread the captains would rather not split charters??? or is this not much of an issue? If not is anyone interested in splitting a trip? We will be there the last week of April. I really want to catch a wahoo .

We also plan on doing some snorkling/diving while there, any other recomendations?

Thanks,

Ryan

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast