Aruba Beach

Thread: DePalm Island - worth it?

DePalm Island - worth it?

Looking at DePalm's website and it is not quite as informational as I would like. I see the full day island package is $109/adult & $89/child. Am I correct that your r/t transportation, snorkeling equip, waterpark passes, open bar & buffet are included? What else is included? Has anyone gone and feel it is worth the cost? Anyone know of any discounts?

Thanks!

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by badney View Post
    Looking at DePalm's website and it is not quite as informational as I would like. I see the full day island package is $109/adult & $89/child. Am I correct that your r/t transportation, snorkeling equip, waterpark passes, open bar & buffet are included? What else is included? Has anyone gone and feel it is worth the cost? Anyone know of any discounts?

Thanks!
    We went last year. We only went because we wanted to do the Sea Trek Helmet Dive. That part was great, but I don't think I'd go again, unless our kids were with us. They have a nice water park area for kids (not very big). The whole place was very crowded. We didn't snorkel but we could see some very large parrot fish in the water. We didn't eat at the buffet, but ate at the area close to us that had hamburgers and fries. The hamburgers were terrible. I know they had beer and I think they had pina coladas. There was a group that sat and drank all day and were VERY loud towards the end of the day. The island is very small, more like the size of a water park. Hope this helps. Hopefully you'll get more feedback from others who have been.

as the previous poster says,i was there also this past january.i too agree it was small,but for unlimited food,drinks and snorkeling.it wasnt bad..the sea trek helmet dive is also an additional cost.it does include,r/t transportation,buffet,drinks,snorkeling,and water park.i only had beer,but they were making mixed drinks and coladas also. my opinion is i wouldnt do it twice...but its worth the price.ohhh ONLY DO THE HALF DAY!! thanks to my girl reminding me of that,depending on how old your kids are,(if you have any)the whole day might be worth it.i recommend getting a hammock or nice lounge chair area right away. hammock was awesome..i have pics of water park if u would like..pm me and i will send to u..i dont know where u are staying.we will be there at radisson from jan 23-feb 2..hope that helps..