Aruba Beach

Thread: Depalm tours semi-submarine

Depalm tours semi-submarine

All the snorkeling posts and pics got me to start thinking about alternatives to viewing under water. I always knew that Depalm had the submarine tours and I now see that they have a semi-submarine which looks pretty cool. This vessel does not submerge. You instead step down into a viewing area that is 5 feet below the surface of the water. Has anyone gone on this tour?

Aruba since 1979
    we did it a couple of yrs ago and it was nice. one of our travel companions was not a water person so we thought he'd like it. he loved it.
    it is great for folks that are not snorkelers or divers.[
    QUOTE=Pegmeister;241698]All the snorkeling posts and pics got me to start thinking about alternatives to viewing under water. I always knew that Depalm had the submarine tours and I now see that they have a semi-submarine which looks pretty cool. This vessel does not submerge. You instead step down into a viewing area that is 5 feet below the surface of the water. Has anyone gone on this tour?[/QUOTE]

It provides a view that you wouldn't get any other way in Aruba, especially of the Antilla.