Aruba Beach
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: dive ???

  1. #1
    Senior Member arubacandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    268

    dive ???

    taking our 5th yearly trip to aruba in 2 weeks, and have decided to go diving this year. haven't been diving in a few years and my hubby just got certified,so no more snorkling for him!!! any suggestions on a dive trip, who should we go with????

  2. #2
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,920
    my personal favorite is UNIQUE/Pelican.

    Unique bought out pelican's scuba a few years ago and i think for the SCUBA end of the business they are using the name UNIQUE.

    Pelican still has watersport activities and acts as tour operator on a much smaller scale than depalm.

    hit the seach button and enter scuba-unique-red sail-pelican and you should come up with many threads.

    andrea

  3. #3
    Senior Member DANNYO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Marriott Surf Club
    Posts
    1,713
    I have used Clive from Dive Aruba a number of times,and also Used Red Sail last year.Dive Aruba is a very small company owned by the boat operated and dive master.Very small boat and only takes six divers.I'm using Red Sail this year only because I liked the dive schedule,just more convenient for me.Both in my opinion VERY GOOD.Enjoy you diving.

  4. #4
    Senior Member arubamark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ren Island
    Posts
    1,457
    This year I will be doing a dive myself. I use Red Sail sports. It's right at my resort and they have a great dive schedule. Night dive too!

  5. #5
    Senior Member DANNYO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Marriott Surf Club
    Posts
    1,713
    Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    This year I will be doing a dive myself. I use Red Sail sports. It's right at my resort and they have a great dive schedule. Night dive too!
    Mark,when will you be in Aruba,If we are there the same time ,maybe we could dive together,my wife doesn't dive.Ill be on Aruba Oct 25-Nov 8 booked my dives already,let me know.

  6. #6
    Senior Member arubamark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ren Island
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by DANNYO View Post
    Mark,when will you be in Aruba,If we are there the same time ,maybe we could dive together,my wife doesn't dive.Ill be on Aruba Oct 25-Nov 8 booked my dives already,let me know.
    Hey buddy! I leave on the 24th, bummer! I will post the info on my dive so you can get some info if you have access to the internet while you are in Aruba! Who did you book with and what are you doing? Seems like you and your wife are well organized. We (my wife and myself) usually just do or plan things as we want. I guess it is hard to keep a schedule when you have a 5 year old and when you have a 2 year old. They kinda dictate our schedules for now.

  7. #7
    Senior Member DANNYO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Marriott Surf Club
    Posts
    1,713
    Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    Hey buddy! I leave on the 24th, bummer! I will post the info on my dive so you can get some info if you have access to the internet while you are in Aruba! Who did you book with and what are you doing? Seems like you and your wife are well organized. We (my wife and myself) usually just do or plan things as we want. I guess it is hard to keep a schedule when you have a 5 year old and when you have a 2 year old. They kinda dictate our schedules for now.
    Been there done that with the kids ,now its almost time for our three grandkids to keep up with 9-7-5. Dance,football and soccer.I booked with redsail and I'm doing a five package,Monday two tank wed two tank and Friday one tank.This is done on our first week on Aruba as we have a bunch of friends that will arrive for our second week.No plans until we all get together Enjoy your dives.

  8. #8
    Senior Member arubamark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ren Island
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by DANNYO View Post
    Been there done that with the kids ,now its almost time for our three grandkids to keep up with 9-7-5. Dance,football and soccer.I booked with redsail and I'm doing a five package,Monday two tank wed two tank and Friday one tank.This is done on our first week on Aruba as we have a bunch of friends that will arrive for our second week.No plans until we all get together Enjoy your dives.
    Oh yeah they'll kee ya busy that's for sure! Looks like you are all set up with Red Sail a 5 dive package sounds great! Have fun and please let me know how they were!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO