Aruba Beach

Thread: Dive Ops: Closest to Playa Linda

Dive Ops: Closest to Playa Linda

I am arriving to Aruba next Sunday for my first visit with my wife and two children, 14 & 15. We are staying at Playa Linda for a week.

I have booked three days of diving with JADS who will be picking us up since we won't have any transportation for the first few days of our vacation. We plan to arrive and check out the area around Playa Linda for a few days and then rent a vehicle.

My question is; Can somebody recommend a dive operation close to Playa Linda? There are only two divers, myself and daughter. We would like to find a boat that would also allow my wife and my daughters friend to join us as snorkelers. JADS boats are fully booked.

I have looked at Red Sails, Native Divers and Unique Sports, but have yet figured out where they are located in regards to Playa Linda.

Red Sails is just a short walk down the path that goes between the beach and the hotels

Banned
    Manchebo Eagle Beach, Oceania Residences, Occidental
    Red Sail sports operates off the pier in front of the Hyatt. The office is right inside the Hyatt lobby. we dive with them every trip. They are terrific.

Thank you very much for the info!

I have liked the reviews that I have read about Red Sails and will check into diving with them.

Quote Originally Posted by RasBobre View Post
    I am arriving to Aruba next Sunday for my first visit with my wife and two children, 14 & 15. We are staying at Playa Linda for a week.

I have booked three days of diving with JADS who will be picking us up since we won't have any transportation for the first few days of our vacation. We plan to arrive and check out the area around Playa Linda for a few days and then rent a vehicle.

My question is; Can somebody recommend a dive operation close to Playa Linda? There are only two divers, myself and daughter. We would like to find a boat that would also allow my wife and my daughters friend to join us as snorkelers. JADS boats are fully booked.

I have looked at Red Sails, Native Divers and Unique Sports, but have yet figured out where they are located in regards to Playa Linda.
    Red Sail at the Hyatt great bunch of Divemasters,tell them DannyO said hello