Aruba Beach

Thread: Diving / Snorkeling center in Aruba

Banned
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.

Thumbs up Diving / Snorkeling center in Aruba

I might have missed it, but I have not seen anyone tell about the new huge dive center in Aruba, so here goes:

Aqua Windies have been in Aruba for years, but was a tiny shop before. They have now moved almost all the way down on Eagle Beach (behind the hospital) and 10 folded their operation. So now Aruba have a truely Internationational size Dive center.

They have a shop that must be something like 5.000 square feet with anything you can desire in terms of diving/snorkeling equipement as well as watersport clothes. Before you could choose between i.e. 6 masks, now it is probably 80. The shop is very well stocked normally (just bought full dive sets for my wife and myself, and they had everything in stock, which is not always the case in Aruba ).

The also have the full technical facilities to service your equipment, rentals and filling the tanks.

They have recently finished a huge pool which is used for dive training, swim training and water aerobics.

Now they also have a full cafe/bar on the premises, so all in all it really is a one stop shop for diving/snorkeling.

We are doing our dive certificate there now, and loving it, so we can difinately recommend their staff there as well.

A lot of people stops by to get advice on best snorkeling etc, and from what we have seen, they are more than willing to help everyone, so just go by there to check it out.

They of course do tours, guiding, etc. etc, which you can check out here www.aquawindies.com/.

So this was another addition to the Paradise of Aruba, and a definately must do stop for everyone that are into diving / snorkeling.

Personally we are mainly in Aruba for the watersports and love any place where you can get all your need covered in one place, so therefore we thought we would tell you guys about it as well.

Carsten

We are doing our dive certificate there now, and loving it, so we can difinately recommend their staff there as well.
    PADI or NAUI? Thye are not listed on the PADI website as a PADI facility.

Banned
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.
    Had to check, it is a SSI Diamond Center.

Carsten

Quote Originally Posted by schnauzerjoy View Post
    i might have missed it, but i have not seen anyone tell about the new huge dive center in aruba, so here goes:

Aqua windies have been in aruba for years, but was a tiny shop before. They have now moved almost all the way down on eagle beach (behind the hospital) and 10 folded their operation. So now aruba have a truely internationational size dive center.

They have a shop that must be something like 5.000 square feet with anything you can desire in terms of diving/snorkeling equipement as well as watersport clothes. Before you could choose between i.e. 6 masks, now it is probably 80. The shop is very well stocked normally (just bought full dive sets for my wife and myself, and they had everything in stock, which is not always the case in aruba ).

The also have the full technical facilities to service your equipment, rentals and filling the tanks.

They have recently finished a huge pool which is used for dive training, swim training and water aerobics.

Now they also have a full cafe/bar on the premises, so all in all it really is a one stop shop for diving/snorkeling.

A lot of people stops by to get advice on best snorkeling etc, and from what we have seen, they are more than willing to help everyone, so just go by there to check it out.

They of course do tours, guiding, etc. Etc, which you can check out here www.aquawindies.com/.

So this was another addition to the paradise of aruba, and a definately must do stop for everyone that are into diving / snorkeling.

Personally we are mainly in aruba for the watersports and love any place where you can get all your need covered in one place, so therefore we thought we would tell you guys about it as well.

Carsten
    looks like a great advertisement to me.