Aruba Beach

Thread: Doing watersports in Aruba

Doing watersports in Aruba

When you choose to do watersports in Aruba make sure you choose wisely. I have been hearing of one too many watersport accidents that have been taking place. If I do a watersport then I make sure I know a lot of about the company that I am doing it with and also have a nice little talk with the person thats in charge of the sport. It baffles my mind when parents just give their young kids money and let them go off to do the sports. Parents need to be aware of what their kids are doing!

When I was there last I was a guy in a boat pass over a Kayak. The guy claimed he didnt see the kayak which was a complete lie! Thankfully the people in the kayak didnt sustain serious injury. One had to be taken to the hospital and treated. Supposely the guy driving the boat had been fired from another company for not paying and being reckless.

Just make sure you choose the right people to do your watersports with. If you want me to make a personal recomendation to you just ask.

Aruba since 1979
    read GRETCH'S ARUBA STORY re: tubing.
    OUCH

I read it thats why I posted this...

Aruba since 1979
    you da man (woman) :-)

the older i get the more amazed i am that i survived all of the things that i did in my 20's....oh so long ago.