Aruba Beach

Thread: Fire Prevention 5k 10k race

Fire Prevention 5k 10k race

Does anyone have any info on how I can register for the Tanki Flip 10k race? It is supposed to take place on Sunday, October 2, 2011. I contacted Idefre, and was told the date may change. I cannot find any registration info on line. I'd love to run this race, and would appreciate any info about it. Thanks!!!

Aruba since 1979
    this is all i could find.

Aruba 27TH FIRE PREVENTION 10K & 5K RUN
    This 10K race following a circular route, beginning and ending at the Fire House in Tanki Flip, is open to all runners. The race begins at 4:00 p.m. Registration begins on September 1, 2011. Contact IDEFRE Tel. (297)-582-4987 / Fax (297)-583-6478 / E-mail idefre@aruba.gov.aw for additional information or registration.

Quote Originally Posted by DJackson View Post
    Does anyone have any info on how I can register for the Tanki Flip 10k race? It is supposed to take place on Sunday, October 2, 2011. I contacted Idefre, and was told the date may change. I cannot find any registration info on line. I'd love to run this race, and would appreciate any info about it. Thanks!!!

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.aruba.com/thingstodo/even...t_10k_run.aspx
    no date listed
    no registration form

pls try emailing again.

Thanks Andrea, I was only able to get the same info that you found. I previously e-mailed idefre twice, but got no response. When I called them last week I was informed that the the info reguarding registration would be finalized at a meeting on Monday (9-4-11) and would be available shortly thereafter. I still have not been able to get a registration form. If anyone knows how to resgister, I,d appreciate the info.

Aruba since 1979
    i copied your request and sent it to my contact/go to person at ATA HQ in aruba. since the aruba.com calendar has it on their site, i am hopeful that someone in the office knows "something" or can find some further information for you.
    i hope to hear back from them soon.

Thanks Andrea, I was only able to get the same info that you found. I previously e-mailed idefre twice, but got no response. When I called them last week I was informed that the the info reguarding registration would be finalized at a meeting on Monday (9-4-11) and would be available shortly thereafter. I still have not been able to get a registration form. If anyone knows how to resgister, I,d appreciate the info.

Fire Prevention 10K

Just wondering if anybody knows when this race is, and how to get a registration form. Can't seem to get any specific info. Would appreciate any help info. Thanks!

Aruba since 1979
    (011 297)-582-4987
    try calling this number.
    i hope someone can help!

Just wondering if anybody knows when this race is, and how to get a registration form. Can't seem to get any specific info. Would appreciate any help info. Thanks!

Aruba since 1979
    i have called the number a few times since you 1st posted.......no answer, no voice mail.
    sent an email to the address.....no reply.