Aruba Beach

Thread: Fishing ?? 1st week in Nov.

Fishing ?? 1st week in Nov.

Morning,
    We'll be in Aruba the 2nd to 9th of Nov., Any good fishing suggestions ??
    I tried the last couple of years to get out and fish, but had no luck, too $$$ to charter boat by yourself and wifieeeeeeeeee doesn't fish.

Aruba since 1979
    try Melina fishing charters.
    head downtown and ask around....leave your name and number with the boat captains so if they get a few folks that are in the same situation as you they can run a trip.

"this wife" does not fish from a boat, but loves shore fishing.

Are you thinking half (4 hrs) or full day (6 to 8 hrs) keep in mind it usually takes 45 minutes to 1 ½ hrs to get the lines in the water. Odds of landing a “big” fish greatly increase the further out you go. The full day usually runs around $700 to $900 for six and less for four, naturally divided by 4 or 6. Let me know your thoughts? rpower@bellsouth.net

Morning, will you be in Aruba the same time, and if so, where will you be staying??
    I fish mostly in New Jersey and own a fairly good size fishing boat, wish I could bring it to Aruba ...LOL

We are staying at the Westin and will have transportation. We are planning on chartering one of these dates Nov 2nd, 3rd or 4th. Thanks