Aruba Beach

Thread: Fishing anyone?

Fishing anyone?

Wife (Stef) and I looking to split the cost of a 4 hour, maybe 8 hour fishing trip. We'll be visiting 4-11 Feb. Hoping for advice too. Is morning fishing better or day-time fishing? Is there any night fishing? Best place to have your fish prepared? Anywhere with gear and facilities to support my own cleaning and cooking?

Anyway, we want to fish and looking for an edge or advantage if possible.

thanks,
    Randy

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Not looking to go fishing but I did want to say my husband and 2 friends did the HATSOFF boat a few weeks ago and liked the boat and staff. They also caught wahoo and were very happy!! Check out the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Not looking to go fishing but I did want to say my husband and 2 friends did the HATSOFF boat a few weeks ago and liked the boat and staff. They also caught wahoo and were very happy!! Check out the boat.
    Four hours starting 7:30 am. Perfect!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Thanks everyone. Still fishing for a fishing partner too if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    I second that recommendation for HattsOff, we had a great experience a couple years ago on that boat. Hope you find some partners!
    Not sure when, but we will be back