Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fishing partners needed jan-23-feb 2 2011

I have been fishing down here for a while in and out . Most of the boats across from the Renisaunce are preaty good. I was on the head boat (DON LUCAS) today and they caught so many fish that I had no time to fish because I was helping the mate. Two boats down is the LADY CATHRINE, I'll be out with them on fri and mon. They fish out side , the Wahoo are running. During the winter I'm here 10 days every mounth, so if I can be of any help contact me. JUST REMEMBER THEY CALL IT FISHING NOT CATCHING!!!! Bart

Please post a report after your trips. I will be there in a few weeks and I am looking for a good boat to go out on. So far Teasers Charters was highly recomended but I still checking out other options. Thanks in advance.

John.

did any one make any plans to share fishing cost for the week starting Jan 22 - I am not sure how to make a private message so if anyone is interested hope you will contact us, Dave and Pat Baxter

Aruba since 1979
    private messaging.....
    go to the person's username and click....
    a drop down menu will appear.
    click Private Message
    and fill in the places
    Quote Originally Posted by ticiab View Post
    did any one make any plans to share fishing cost for the week starting Jan 22 - I am not sure how to make a private message so if anyone is interested hope you will contact us, Dave and Pat Baxter

Would like to get someone to go fishing with between feb 1 and feb 13. Will be at lacabana. Any recommendations on charter boat??? Thanks, steve

fishing boat

Are you looking for an inshore trip or offshore trip. Bart

the desert. the national park just laying on the beach in total relaxation.
    so is there a group for the fishing trip yet? We will be there next saturday the 22nd. We would be available for the fishing trip any day between the 23rd and the 28th. There will be 2 of us. Fast Al and Shady Grady. We would have to have all the equipment furnished because we won't be bringing any due to airline charges. It's just too much to bring, we could rent equipment or they probably furnish it. Just email me at bigtoe@cableone.net or call me at 256-310-1665, please leave a message if I can't answer the phone. I'll call you right back. Sure would like to go!!
    Shady Grady

fishing

soory all...didnt get back to u sooner.....if anyone still interested to do this fishing charter im in. i will be there 1/24-2/2
    if anyone has a group ill join in also emailme: eddiestasiak at verizon.net
    please
    let me know..

thanks,
    ed
    Last edited by edstasiak; 01-19-2011 at 11:52 AM.

Looking for fishing group

WILL BE AT LACABANA 1/31 TO 2/13. WOULD LOVE TO GET A FEW TOGETHER TO GO FISHING. let's get together and fish. Steve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12