Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fishing Trip Partners - Nov 29 thru Dec 2

Cool Fishing Trip Partners - Nov 29 thru Dec 2

Hello All,

My gf and I are the midst of planning our first trip to Aruba this coming month. We are looking to charter a boat for either a full or half day of fishing. Should you be around then and are interested in splitting a trip please PM me.

If you have any suggestions of a decent crew please pass their names along also.

Thanks a bunch!

Aaron

Aruba since 1979
    check out this thread - click link below :-) and welcome to the forum!
    Best Charter Fishing trip

Andrea, thank you for the link.

Is anybody interested in splitting up a full day of fishing?

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    our first trip, too, but when you leave, we arrive.

splitting a charter dec. 6th -dec.11th

my gf and i are coming to aruba and are open 12/06/10-12/11/10 and love to fish. $400.00 a day is out of our range. any other couple looking to share or. if you found some cheaper party boats for 1/2 day bottom fishing please let us know. ive read about "local" fisherman taking you out and bottom fishing for $60 pp here and there but no specifics-is it true? we fish alot from key west to LBI NJ-please drop us a note
    Sean and Susan

Looking for partner???? Me too!

Call me at 297-660-1155, I'm here in aruba till Sat. or just email me Captbart@roadrunner.com

Looking for the number for $60 1/2 day fishing...number is 297-565-1141 /586-5026 (dial 011 if calling from the states) tell them Bart sent you' It's a great day of fishing and lunch, (fillet plus) on the ocean, I'll be on the boat myself tomarrow. Enjoy your vacation!!! Bart

Banned
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.
    Bart
    That sounds interesting, but a couple of questions?

Where is the trip start from?
    Does that boat have a license to take paying guests?
    Do they have the full insurance?
    Or is it a friendly "private" trip?

Carsten
    Last edited by Schnauzerjoy; 11-29-2010 at 10:32 PM.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    we leave for aruba tomorrow until the 11th. we, too, are from NJ. I will check with my husband and see if he is interested. He, too, loves to fish and always went to the keys to fish and also sandy hook, nj.

Hi Bart and Gaby!! Bart that 1/2 day fishing sounds like a great price. Can you tell us the name of the boat-please. Also Gaby we love to fish so maybe we can get some people together and share a boat with your dad ,if it works out, for dates available. We already booked some adventures with Black Pearl and Madi. Would make our trip to do some fishing! We are in Aruba 12/4 to 12/12
    Thanks Sean and Susan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast