Aruba Beach

Thread: Fun Under the Sun???

Fun Under the Sun???

Has anyone used them for snorkeling trips - their pricing seems very reasonable but their website gives very little information beyond that???????
    Easter in Aruba

I just returned from Aruba and booked on line $1500 worth of service from this company. They are a complete joke. They are impossible to find as their location on the beach does not have their name on it, we could not find anyone at a hotel in Aruba who knew who they were. My cell phone did not work on the island and my only way to contact them was via email - when I did try to call I got no answer. Our boat trip was cancelled the morning of the trip after they had us wait for 30 minutes due to a batter problem. The day we went for jet skiing they had problem with fuel and we ended up with another company. I have asked for a full refund of my $$. I would go thru De Palm tours, they have their act together on the island.

Really surprised!

We had a wonderful experience with Fun Under the Sun Watersports. The Jet ski's are awsome. My daughter got a little banged up but she said she loved them. My son went on the banana boat ride.
    The tent is located between the Holiday Inn and the Playa Linda Resort where we stayed. The high winds may have blown the sign down. I saw it on the side of the tent. As for the hotels knowing the name, I think the hotels only know the BIG companies out there. The hotels can't know all of the names of the tents up and down the beach. As for your cell phone not working you could have used the hotel phone's to call them. Maybe you should try Cingular as your carrier they have good prices and reception.
    Can't wait until May when we go again. We will be using Fun under the Sun but this time I will book on line. We want to do the Catamaran Snorkel and my daughter wants to try Parasailing. It trully was FUN UNDER THE SUN!

Be happy! Aruba is one happy island!!!!
    Last edited by MercedesCLK550; 01-12-2008 at 09:56 PM.

What is the advantage of booking online??? Does it save $$$$
    Easter in Aruba

Banned
    Palm beach eagle beach baby beach st nicholas
    Yes it saves $$$ and you dont have to worry about carrying $$ just go and enjoy yourself.