Aruba Beach

Thread: Georges cycle

Georges cycle

Has anyone rented a rhino from Georges cycle? The future wife and I were thinking about renting it but wondered if anyone had any experience with the company or the rhino itself.

Aruba since 1979
    one of our members and he sons always rent from georges and very much satisfied.
    i will prvivate message him and ask that he reply to you on this theread.
    his user name is mmattalo

Quote Originally Posted by mbstiefel View Post
    Has anyone rented a rhino from Georges cycle? The future wife and I were thinking about renting it but wondered if anyone had any experience with the company or the rhino itself.

Smile

We have rented alot from Georges. Thats a great company!!
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Thanks! You guys are always so good at speedy replys
    Next Aruba trip in

Mango Halto, East Coast jeep riding, Palm Beach
    I had 2 Rhinos reserved for 6/19 and when I called for pick up I was told all of the Rhino's were broke and waiting on parts. He told me they would not be ready for the whole week.

Quote Originally Posted by Trip-planner View Post
    I had 2 Rhinos reserved for 6/19 and when I called for pick up I was told all of the Rhino's were broke and waiting on parts. He told me they would not be ready for the whole week.
    Well thats not what I want to hear at all. What happened? do they only have 2? Refund? Rain check?
    Next Aruba trip in

Mango Halto, East Coast jeep riding, Palm Beach
    I think they have 3. There was no transactions ever made. We just used our jeep and went on our own to the east side of the island. No problems and alot of fun.

I spoke to George Cycles and he said because the rental persons do not follow instructions before handing over the key that they overheat them and continue to drive it until it cannot no more. He says that yes the parts have been ordered and are being shipped and they will be fixed ASAP once the parts are in. There is only 1 Rhino left but he has many more cycles to rent. He apologizes for the inconvenience this has caused and says that he will continue to always make everyone happy but cannot see into tomorrow if a vehicle will be brought back damaged.
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com