Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DiviDiviFan

Thread: Go karts in aruba

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock

Go karts in aruba

www.bushirikarting.comJust

found this new activity (I'm guessing it is new) and thought I would share. Sounds like a fun activity for adults and children, they have different karts for different age groups. This is located on dirt road behind Ling & Sons. Hopefully some forum members will try it out and let us all know how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    www.bushirikarting.comJust

found this new activity (I'm guessing it is new) and thought I would share. Sounds like a fun activity for adults and children, they have different karts for different age groups. This is located on dirt road behind Ling & Sons. Hopefully some forum members will try it out and let us all know how it is.
    Not really new... Been around at least a few years that I know of.
    Had my eyes on it for the past few trips but have never been able to work it in! Maybe this year!! :-)

my family has done this for years....its really fun. Last year when my son and his 4 friends went they had a ball. just remember to wear clothes that may have to be thrown away----gets kinda dirty and dusty out there!!! lol

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    sounds like fun did not realize it has been around for a while. may have to check it out