Aruba Beach

Thread: Golf @ Terra del Sol

Golf @ Terra del Sol

Not long before I get there TYG. 0* this morning and getting worse before weeks end.

Noticed that Terra del Sol is not offering 3 day golf packages in March. Are they that busy even with the conditions of our economy. Have always played 3 rounds when down there, but now with no discount and the extra costs to ship my clubs, I am beginning to wonder if I should spend my golf money at the BJ Table.

Any Aruba beach...
    According to their website, those rates were for 2007- 2008. You may wish to email them for updated info.

Divi Links is also another option.

Great golf packages

Tierra Del Sol offers unlimited golf packages for guests staying on property at Tierra Del Sol. I have taken advantage of this with groups of 8 golfers. We rent two condos or two houses and play two rounds a day. The golf is chalenging but fair. You are forced to hit shots solidily. Any spin or mishits get penalized severly. The players in the group vary from 5 handicap to 20. And all enjoy the course. We usually play one scramble and one straight game. We are invariable three under on the scramble and several of us break 80 when playing our own ball. The course is definitly playable. It is designed around the wind. The holes are either straight downwind or dead into the wind with the longer holes downwind and the shorter holes into the wind. eg: you have 400 yard par 5s into the wind and unless you are accustomed to hitting par 5s in two you are not going to get there. They do have rental clubs and treat you like it is a private club.