Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Green Zebra off roading?

Green Zebra off roading?

Who has done this? Do you recommend? I looked on the site and one excursion is less $$ than the other (one is a morning trip to Baby Beach, other is afternoon) One better than the other? This will be the first trip to Aruba for my boyfriend and I. Trying to narrow down the "million" things we want to do!

Banned
    Manchebo Eagle Beach, Oceania Residences, Occidental
    We did the Baby beach tour in November with them and it was fantastic! Our guide was great and the buggies are the coolest vehicles to drive. I highly recommend the tour. and you do get very dirty so be prepared! The dip in the ocean at Baby beach at the end is very much needed and refreshing!

Great thanks! I'll bump it up the list!

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Thanks for mentioning this. It's something right up our alley! Now to decide which tour to do.

Banned
    Manchebo Eagle Beach, Oceania Residences, Occidental
    Tips:

They pick you up at your hotel and transport you via bus to the Ostrich farm which is where the Cars are. That is where the tour starts and ends.

Don't forget your license. They need that info if you are going to be a driver.

Bring some cash since there is a stop at the new gift shop in Arikok and the stop at baby beach if you want a snack.

Bring a towel for the beach.

Bring a camera! The view from the top of Jamanota is awesome and the stop at the baby natural bridge is very scenic.

The tour guide does bring along a cooler full of soda and water so you won't need to bring drinks.
    Last edited by kthy66; 02-08-2010 at 01:27 PM.

This is something we are also interested in. Thanks for the info. When are you going?

We're arriving in Aruba the Tuesday after Easter! Counting down the days! You?

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    We'll be in Aruba March 13-27. I'm pretty sure we'll be doing this so I'll give you a full report when we get home.

Sounds great Thanks!

We leave Thursday Feb. 25th. My husband wants to drive himself so I think we're gonna go with Green Zebra baby beach tour.
    I'll be sure to write a post when we get back March 2nd (unless bad weather here in PA and we extend our stay).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast