Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By DiviDiviFan

Thread: HANS of TrikesAruba - email to supportive fans

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock

HANS of TrikesAruba - email to supportive fans

I just received an email from Hans original owner of Trikes Aruba. It was sent to some of his loyal customers and fans who have helped give positive feedback on various forums over the years. It mentioned that he and his wife sold their company TrikesAruba in 2015 due to hidden health issues that had taken a toll as well as not being able to fully enjoy their island other than the daily trike tours. They are saying thanks to all who have been so supportive and acknowledged he has not retired yet just taking a much needed break. In the meantime he has purchased a small boat (not commercial) just for enjoyment and as a token of his appreciation has invited us to join him on our next visit to Aruba.

I've said this before as many of you have, only in Aruba will you find such appreciative business owners and friendly people. I wish Hans and his family much health and happiness and thanks for such a welcoming invitation. On such a cold day here in New Engand this email really warmed my heart.

In the meantime, trikesaruba is still on the island with new owners and as always I encourage everyone to try this, it REALLY is a fun, fun way to see the island.

Best wishes to Hans.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ