Aruba Beach

Thread: Harley Tour

Harley Tour

Anybody ever rented a Harley and did the guided tour? Sounds like it would be a lot of fun.
    John

Smile

Larry does a great job and it was alot of fun.

We have ridden scooters all over! A horse once...... Harley's' never.

We have gone a couple of times with Big Twin but the guide we love has left them. I think he is with another tour company now, aruba something. The best way to see the island.

coronacathy

Harley Rental

My husband & his buddy rented Harleys at Big Twin (just up the street a few blocks from the Tamarijn) It was the best part of their trip. Talk to Dave when your there. He will take you on a tour you will never forget! He a great guy, lots of knowledge about the island & lots of fun! They only rented for the one day. When we go back next Feb. they plan on renting for the week. Dave even came to our resort with jeeps one day & took them on another tour.
    Have Fun!

coronacathy
    Just read the post before mine. DrGoose mentioned their favorite guide has left Big Twin. I hope is wasn't Dave. We were there this past Feb. & he was there.

Quote Originally Posted by coronacathy View Post
    Just read the post before mine. DrGoose mentioned their favorite guide has left Big Twin. I hope is wasn't Dave. We were there this past Feb. & he was there.
    It is Dave. Just found out through a buddy that he is with Aruba Your Way Tours now.