Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Arubalisa

Thread: Has anyone done Aruba Tours Beach Adventure?

Under a palapa on Palm beach

Has anyone done Aruba Tours Beach Adventure?

I found the site and they offer two beach day/snorkeling tours that I may be interested in, but I wasn't able to find them on trip advisor, so I was wondering if anyone has used them? And if so, what was your experience?

They offer a Full Day Beach & Snorkeling Tour that goes to
    Baby Beach,Boco Catalina Beach, Malmock Beach, and Mangel Halto Beach.
    The 1/2 day tour goes just to Baby Beach and Mangel Halto Beach (which I haven't heard of before) What's Mangel Halto like?

Just a note - renting a car isn't going to work for us, so while I welcome all suggestions and alternatives, that one isn't an option for us.

Any Aruba beach...
    If you do a google search for that tour, it appears that website is a consolidator of various Aruba tours.

That tour itself is ACTUALLY offered by Kini Kini who I would recommend
    Beach & Snorkeling Adventure

Enjoy and visit Aruba's most famous beaches on the south and west coast of the island in which you can swim, snorkel, or simply sunbathe under the warm Aruba sun. Each beach consists of white sands with calm waters, and each beach has its own flavor to suit your taste.

There are other tours on the site offered by De Palm among others.

You can find a similar website at

There is "really" only one company providing the actual tour, the tour is being sold by a number of companies.

Alcatraz Media, Inc based in Atlanta, is actually the owner of the sites and
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 01-26-2012 at 06:52 PM.

Renaissance Island!!
    I have not done the beach tour but it sure sounds like a great way to see them all! If you go, please let us know how it goes. I leave in a week and it sounds like something I would really enjoy!!