Aruba Beach

Thread: Has anyone done the Haunted Jeep Tour...

Has anyone done the Haunted Jeep Tour...

through Aruba Your Way Tours? I was on there looking into the motorcycle tour and came across this jeep tour. Any info? thanks.

Would LOVE to hear more about this tour myself. Unfortunately their website does not offer any details.

I emailed them regarding details of the tour and received a response in less than 2 hours...impressive!

HAUNTED ARUBA JEEP TOUR
    Tapping into Aruba's sacred and mystical elements, this tour focuses on those locations on the island that have symbolic and cryptic significance to the ancient Indians as well as the current Aruban inhabitants. Move from the primitive to the present while touring with your guide, Aruba native of Arawak descent, David Everon. Tour stops include, Seroe Patrishi, Frenchman's Pass, Quadiriki Caves, a haunted cemetery and some surprises! As you trace ancient steps, listen as your guide transports you to another time and place where magic and deities ruled the inhabitants of Aruba and still influence people today. Go to sites no other tour visits and see them a way no other tour can. This is the only tour of its kind in Aruba.

The Haunted Aruba Jeep Tour is approximately 3 hours on Fridays and begins with your hotel pick-up at 8pm. The tour concludes at 11:00pm upon returning to your hotel. The price is $50 per person+3% tax+fuel at the tour conclusion.

Hmm...decisions, decisions...

Thank you. I got the same email. Maybe I'll check it out when we go.

Will you be there before June 12?

The tour concludes at 11:00pm upon returning to your hotel. The price is $50 per person+3% tax+fuel at the tour conclusion.
    Found that to be different 3% tax--+FUEL AT TOUR CONCLUSION....How much do you think this tour can cost???

Sounds interesting but we have never partaken! We will check it out!!!